Monday, August 25, 2008

okay no more crazy...or is there?


hey there viewers you probably think I'm a crazy fan girl like Zeff (no offense Zeff) ...but truth is I'm not! Now I shall talk about a different anime like gundam...I hated gundam wing...alot! I mean the manga was good...but the anime ruined it... sadly...





Then there's G-Gundam and that ALSO SUCKED! AND SOOOOOO MANY OTHERS!!!! I MEAN WHY BOTHER!?



There has only been on Gundam anime I like...Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. The story line is great and the animation and so on... you should watch it!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

chibbies!!!! cute, CUTE CUTE CUTE.
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!
i agree the anime downed it. it was ok, but the books were better, i could watch it, but i would go read the book and find it's better.

Hellfyre D said...

People these days ... not knowing good anime like Gundam Wing or G-Gundam. SO much better than that Vampire Knight poodo :-P

And by the way, Pete x MJ ... or Dick x Babs ;)

Kaotic Rogue said...

DIE HELLFYER!!! DIE!...and thank you BB ^ - ^

Kaotic Rogue said...

"And by the way, Pete x MJ ... or Dick x Babs" is an exelent comis couple...